[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems...munchkins

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:20:04 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2007 11:09:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That  being said Nothing scares me more at a show then visitors that
bring their  kids for the day and do not keep them under control . It scares
me because  of what could happen not only to the child but to  the dog   also
\

I'm sure we've all had it happen that munchkins have run up into our  dogs'
faces to hug them and  hang onto them, to be followed several minutes  later by
a parent asking "do they bite?", all the  while their darlings  have become
cling-ons.....

My favorite was when I was shopping at a vendor and an out of control
youngster was into EVERYTHING, opening bottles, dumping chalk, removing
wrappers
from things, stepping on feet/tails, knocking toy displays to the floor....
all
while the mom was oblivious....he ran right up into JR's face, looked  at me
and asked "do he bite?"...I couldn't help myself, I said loud enough for
everyone to hear, "he just takes little bites from out of control little
boys".
Well this munchkin ran right back to his momma who glared and left,  all the
while everyone under the vendor tent had a good chuckle.

(Of course you could only say that with a dog who would suffer anything  from
a child without biting, lol!)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

products.