[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems at the Edwardswille IL KC

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:08:17 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2007 9:27:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
herefore  it is no problem to put the child in a carrier on the
floor or let them  walk.  I think you cannot have it both ways.  Our point
was the  child, 4 months old, would have slept in the carrier, which was

That's crazy.  A 2 or 3 year old is at eye-level to a dog (GSD,  Golden,e
tc.) and is far more likely to get in the dog's face than if the child  is in a
stroller.  I know.  I had one of those who was totally  fearless when it came
to dogs and would have gone up to anything.  And a  few times I had heart
failure as he got away and headed for dogs on sit or down  stays in the
obedience
rings.  I think common sense must have gone out the  window.

Tish

products.