[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems at the Edwardswille IL KC

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:02:59 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2007 8:52:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We got  into trouble for having a baby stroller on site.  Then it was the
crates  and later it was the dogs.  Finally I told them we won't be back next
year.  And by the way I noticed that there were half as many

I know it has been decades since I attended a show with a baby stroller  (and
wished I had the kid in a dog crate!) but since when aren't baby strollers
allowed?

Tish

products.