[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems at the Edwardswille IL KC

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:28:57 -0600

We have been at other shows that allowed the stroller because we do not
stroll around it it but sit at ringside with a "guardian that attends to the
baby fulltime".  DAH!  As exhibitors-breeders I would thing we know what we
are doing!  Too many rules and too many crabby people spoil the fun.  We can
do other things.  I would ask clubs to have a statement saying it is not
aviseable to have strollers....but it can be at your own RISK!  Paper the
front doors, make announcements, but don't outlaw something because of a few
incidents.  Get the unentered, poor tempered dogs out of the building!
OK I am done...
thanks for listening!
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley  -  Keggi Fair German Shepherds
www.keggifair.com
members of the GSDC of Quad Cities & GSDCA