[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems at the Edwardswille IL KC

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ruth Scheubler" <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 06:37:48 -0600

yes many shows allow strollers ... in fact we were at one that did allow us to
have the stroller ringside when it was printed in the premium no strollers.
Most women get it that this is not a problem if you are using it to keep the
baby safe.
This particular show had many "cop wannabe's" who just really wanted to enforce
everything.  It made for a very unhappy situation.  I just found out that we
definately won't be there next year.  Already found another show to go to.