[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems at the Edwardswille IL KC

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 23:29:13 EST

I think it is a shame
that unentered dogs continuing to be allowed  in the show
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think it is fun and useful to bring a pup to the shows, to get them
experience that cannot be duplicated elsewhere. I have also seen people bring
their
somewhat aggressive unentered dogs, which is absolutely NOT a good  thing.
(Perhaps there is a beneficial side to this, as those folks can see well
behaved dogs, beautiful dogs, and perhaps learn from the experience). It is
getting
harder and harder to have some fun at dog shows. Hopefully we can keep  the
"smiling" things, the joy of watching anyone's puppy have such a tremendous
experience.  Syd

products.