[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems at the Edwardswille IL KC

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:56:35 -0600

Yes I agree but that is where the reps should step in and control the
situation.  Banning everything is not the answer.  I think it is a shame
that unentered dogs continuing to be allowed in the show.  It is obvious
sometimes that these dogs are not showing or in obedience.  Now they are
banning soft crates.  Most dogs do well in them.  Others should be
reprimanded for problems.  But the more and more we ban dog items, kids,
items etc, we are really changing the culture of showing dogs.  Will that be
a good thing?   I worry about the number of exhibitors willing to continue
in this sort of hostile arena.
Power to the Dog Show People...LOL!