[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems at the Edwardswille IL KC

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'terraf'" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:51:42 -0600

Terra
  It is much easier on akc to ban the situation rather to say it is the
fault of the people with the children who are not properly taking of and
observing them.  It is a cop out.  I know the baby involved probably  has
more "watch dogs" then there are dogs in the ring so a problem will not
occur.That being said Nothing scares me more at a show then visitors that
bring their kids for the day and do not keep them under control . It scares
me because of what could happen not only to the child but to  the dog  also
\

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.