[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems at the Edwardswille IL KC

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 22:38:28 EST

What about Kaitlyn?   She is 16 I believe, and in a wheelchair  the height of
a stroller.  She weighs about 40 pounds and loves dogs.

 I can't wait for some idiot to bring charges.  Kathy Tank and I  make a
great combination in court.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 12/5/2007 11:44:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:

Are  you  saying it is against akc rules to have a babystroller at a dog
show?
wow had  no idea

Yep and want the clubs to make sure  and enforce that  rule.

products.