[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Problems at the Edwardswille IL KC

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:47:26 -0600

That was my point exactly.  It is not very thought out.  Just another way to
write something up, and assume the problem is going away.  It is my
understanding that the elderly are even being bit at the shows...do we
outlaw them attending especially if they have a walker, cane or wheelchair.
Oh that would be a good one for the attorneys and civil liberties.  We
pretend we are trying to solve a problem or protect someone inreality it is
just trying to make the problem go away without forthought and concern for
the impact it has in the bigger picture.