[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pro Plan Shredded Blend - New Product Information

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:56:05 +0000 (UTC)

Pro Plan has been no good for a long time people.  My dogs ate it for eight
years and all of a sudden they all started to look awful and there was nothing
physically wrong with them. I have been feeding Kirkland Chicken And Rice for
about fourteen months now.  The dogs are all doing great on it.  My E.P.I.
girl Nichole is fat eating this food.   Near Detroit it costs $22.95 for
forty pounds.  It has no soy, wheat or corn in it. It is 26% Protein and 16%
Fat .   The dogs love it.
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant