[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Private Clubs

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:55:48 -0500

I understand Mike...I too fall into a minority group.....as do a pretty good
amount of our membership.

The fact is that legally we are that private group.  I think it's the word
correlation that you are having an issue with, but in this case it is meant as
a legal term.

And again, the burden would be on Mr Hunte to prove his case.  So, my point to
you was that fear of lawsuit is worthless and only a false place to hide
behind.

Jeff Pyle