[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Price for a Pup

  • From: "J. Mendelsohn" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:03:18 -0700

Dawn...when I was still breeding pups my pets went for $800.00........costs
were  vet check, BC, vaginal culture $200.00...progesterine test $46.00  per
test....shipping in chilled seman about $100.00 per time....fees for stud
dog $600.00....collection $75.00 each
Implant was close to $300.00>>>THIS WAS 3 YEARS AGO.....have costs gone up
since then.......
Maybe a C Section.........Have each puppy have a vet check....have each
puppy have 2 vaccines before it left my house....bags & bags of good quality
dog food for mother and pups .....worm babies and have stool samples checked
at 5 & 7 weeks
$700.00 for a good pet puppy was a bargain.......just ask the list how many
loose money on a litter?
Judy
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx