[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Price for a Pup

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:23:44 -0400

    I have news for you Jerseyites...when you think of high-priced homes
most people will think of California -- with good reason. Five of the
top 10 highest-priced markets for existing single-family homes are in
the Golden State.  Check it out here:

http://www.bankrate.com/cnn/news/real-estate/reminiguide07/top-10-high-priced-homes-a1.asp?caret=3d
    And for the places with the highest cost of living, California leads
the way again......look here:
       http://www.homesweethome.com/highest_cost_of_living_nation

Washington, DC ranks 4th, and New Jersey only 6th...New York 8th,
Virginia only 19th....these rankings are separated by tiny percentages
(except for California)......and most of Virginia, for example, other
than the Route 95 corridor, is quite rural.........
       and our vet care costs here in Richmond are more than twice as
high as in Northern Virginia...which is the area that boosts the cost of
living for the whole state.

       So everybody can stop crying..............since incomes are
higher where the cost of living is higher, too.............!
Peggy