[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pretty vs Correct

  • From: "BlackHawk Farms LLC" <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CagGra@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:02:09 -0700

Randy,
I will admit this. I do feel emphasis is based more on movement and type at the
specialties than color. I will readily admit that color is not the "thing" at
specialty shows. Some of the dogs I have seen at specialties I shudder to think
what would happen at the all breeds. Nothing wrong, but a nice rich black and
red/gold with red/gold through the saddle doesnt offend me, but I know a few
who would "raise an eyebrow" to it.

Mike Lynch