[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pretty vs Correct

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: CagGra@xxxxxxx, blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 13:32:01 EDT

Being very repititious on my nagging concern, and need to get off this
computer and go work with dogs, I'll just repeat my post from
yesterday....which,
probably, everybody thinks..."Ah, that'll never happen."    Probably nobody
ever
thought that the largest populated state in the nation would come so close to
having forced sterilzation of all dogs in the state, either.....right?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Yesterday's post:
The very serious result of this is in the area in which *I* am passionate.
We do have a nation of groups who are trying to legislate the banning of
docking, ear trims, dewclaws and cat's toenails.  (Strange, that they are
encouraging the surgery on the reproductive organs, no?  They WILL start going
after all
this artificial enhancement, proclaiming cruelty and abuse.  I won't even
bring up artificial enhancement on the legislation lists as there are always
lurkers and "moles" who report back and use the most innocent subjects.

The first time that you (generalized you) have a dog show in a rabid AR
community with supportive (possibly AR themselves, like Ed Boks) Animal
control,
and you have the animal control come walking in the set-ups handing out
citations and seizing dogs, there will be a screech that can be heard through
out
dogdom   And yes, that's probably "out there", but then so is lots of what is
happening from those groups today.

Stormy Hope

http://www.FairhopeGSD.com
Dogs love is different. It requires no return.

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.
Dining, Movies, Events, News &amp; more. Try it out!