[ SHOWGSD-L ] Press Release: Louisiana AG Charles Foti Opens Inquiry into HSUS

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:03:03 -0500

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
My Ebay site
<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ginny2003>
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/