[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Presents

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:37:06 -0500

Worse yet---Judd used to bring them to the back door alive and screaming.  I
was always hysterical--and screaming--"no drop"  when that didn't work I
admit I bonked him on the head and he let them go.  I got ahold of him and
they ran away.  This happened more than once.  I knew when he had one
because of the horrible screaming.  Yikes!  Sandi