[ SHOWGSD-L ] Preparing for the national

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 04:37:20 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 10/1/2012 7:19:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:
Evan -  you are a rich lawyer!!!!  You can afford to pay the $25 to have
them  take your bag in the cargo area.  VBG

I could retire today if I die on Thursday.  I continue to work 12  hours a
day, and seven days a week unless there is a dog show. I hear there is a
dog show next week.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together

any post.