[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Premium List

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, wjbj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 19:03:54 -0400 (EDT)

Facts are facts - obviously, most of us never got ANY entry forms.

From the January 28-30, 2011 minutes, (June Review, page 53):

"National show entries were mailed to each member and to each individual
exhibitor.  This resulted in duplicate mailing, which was an unnecessary
expense.  Bill was asked to explore methods of sending out entry forms that
would eliminate the duplicate mailing and make a distinctive difference in the
 pre-national specialty entry form and the entry form for the National."

Diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

On Sep 1, 2011, at 4:30 PM, "Bill Burggraaf" <wjbj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

> The Budget and Finance Committee decided at our meeting in  January to
have
Rau send out the Premium List to those that entered the  National in the
past
three years rather than send out to all 3000 members.  The intent was to be
able to save on postage since the premium list is  available on the Rau and
GSDCA website. Rau estimated that it would go out to  about 1000 exhibitors.
> I have sent out by Constant Contact to members  the connection to click
> to the GSDCA Web Site for easy access to the  Premium List. Some got the
Premium List two weeks ago but for members that  did not get it can now
print
it off the connection to the GSDCA Web  Site.

> My Internet Explorer is not compatible with Constant  Contact so they
printed the message today for me. Unfortunately, rather than  use the
letters
GSDCA as I instructed, they put the words and mispelled  Shepherd. So, I am
sure that no one would point that out -would they?

> Bill B
>

>  ======================================================================
>  ====== POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of
> the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS  or
FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the  original
author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This  group
and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or  opinions
expressed in any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE  POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For  assistance, please contact the List Management at
>  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
>  ======================================================================
>  ======
POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS  of any
kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND  of

Each Author is  responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR  USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org