[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pregnant or NOT???

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 01:10:32 +0000 (UTC)

She sounds pregnant to me and I think that you need a new vet and the vet that
saw her needs to go back to school!!!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise Rescue
Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven
http://www.lhsh.org
Behold The Turtle. He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James Conant