[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pregnancy question/eating habit

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: onetxalphab@xxxxxxx, paqn76@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:41:43 -0800 (PST)

Totally agree Mo It is called the Princess Problem :0) I bet she has mom
chained
to the stove as we type.  The way I handle food strikes is to not offer the
offending food for a couple of days. You would be surprised how much better it
is accepted on the morning of day 2 or 3. :0) Bitches that are packing huge
litters won't eat much at one meal so many small meals work best.

I have one for you guys. I have Margo who is 11 years old. If you put too much
food in her dish she will not eat any of it. You must be very careful not to
give her more than 2 level cups of food. If you do she looks at it and says
(
amazing she can still talk at 11)    I can't eat all that and goes and lays
down
until you take the offering back to 2 cups. :0) In her prime she weighted 67
pounds and at 11 she weights 67 pounds.  She is BPP Beyond Princess Problem...
She is the Queen

Terry slave to Margo