[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pregnancy Cravings and Food Safety

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 08:23:51 -0700

The first bitch I bred..a BEAR daughter would eat NOTHING but
watermelon the last two weeks she was pg...ALL of my kids here
love ALL veggies and will steal the tomatoes too...they love the
broccli stalks...I give baby pups baby carrots to teeth on..they are
hard and cold..needless to say carrots them become part of their
diets..they all eat my salad when I am full...
BTW the BEAR daughter delivered 8 VERY healthy pups and didn't
touch dog food the last two weeks!
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI