[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pregant Bitches/Eating Habits

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:57:00 -0500

Hi All;
This brough back memories of many years ago with my GSD Tory. The last I would
say 10 days she was in whelp, all she would eat was "Gaines Burgers". If anyone
remembers them, they were nothing but red dye and dehyrated junk. I had a bunch
of them from a
Gaines sponsored Obedience show and when she would not eat I gave these to her
and she would gobble them down. I was just happy she was eating as she was hugh.

She gave birth to 8 healthy pups, so I guess the toxic waste did not bother
them nor her.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx