[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Preakness

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 21:42:31 EDT

I like and admire this horse, but he did not have any real competition. I
believe he will be a true triple crown winner only if they trot out the big
guns
 for the Belmont.  Syd

In a message dated 5/17/2008 5:53:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
after 30  years with no triple crown I guess every year that we get close to
another  one, like Barbaro...I expect something bad to happen...what a
powerful horse  Big Brown, he wasn't even running hard...did you see the jockey
looking back  to see where every one was...it was as if he were saying..."where
are
you  guys"...I love horse racing, always have, always will.....Brown reminds
me of  Secretariat...in one of the three triple crown races, Belmont I think,
Secretariat ran negative quarters the whole race...which means he ran each
quarter faster than the previous one...the longer the race, the faster he
got!..what a horse  Ed
Louis Christina  <louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Yippeee, Big Brown won
the  Preakness. What a magnificent horse. He is awesome. 2 down and 1 to go for
the  Triple Crown.  ______Louie

POST  is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
author  and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
kind are  permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the
Showgsd-l  Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE  FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE  LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS  OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact  the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

favorites at AOL Food.