[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Preakness

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 17:35:30 -0700 (PDT)

after 30 years with no triple crown I guess every year that we get close to
another one, like Barbaro...I expect something bad to happen...what a powerful
horse Big Brown, he wasn't even running hard...did you see the jockey looking
back to see where every one was...it was as if he were saying..."where are you
guys"...I love horse racing, always have, always will.....Brown reminds me of
Secretariat...in one of the three triple crown races, Belmont I think,
Secretariat ran negative quarters the whole race...which means he ran each
quarter faster than the previous one...the longer the race, the faster he
got!..what a horse  Ed
Louis Christina <louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Yippeee, Big Brown won the
Preakness. What a magnificent horse. He is awesome. 2 down and 1 to go for the
Triple Crown. ______Louie