[ SHOWGSD-L ] Prayers are answered

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l showd)
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:49:15 +0000

Dear Listers:
I just wanted to update you about the wildfire situation. Thank you for your
prayers. They are working!!! It is now pouring rain.  Hopefully, this fire will
be gotten under control.  Also-THANK YOU to our wonderful friends in the dog
community who offered us shelter-Iza, Flo, Kathy, Donna, Leslie, and  Doris and
Chuck.  I think we will be okay. It is so WONDERFUL to know you are all there
for emergency situations like this.
Dara and Andrew Conklin