[ SHOWGSD-L ] Prayers Appreciated :)

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:58:50 EDT

Our Proud Marine PFC Shane C. Allison USMC age 19 deployed to  Iraq today and
we appreciate the previous responses to our OT post about Shane  (who is your
hero thread). There are many list members with family members  serving in
Iraq and other places and we would like everyone on the list to keep  all of
our
military service people in their prayers.

Guess I would add that some of the discussions recently on the  list are
small in comparison to the bigger issues we as a country are facing.

We support and pray for all of our troops serving our  great country. Let
there be peace or withdrawal soon.
Semper Fi USMC family
Steven & Nicole