[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pot Stirrer...egg on my face

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 19:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

           E-mail is a fast wonderful inexpensive leisurely form on instant
communication....but it has  very very serious draw-backs....it's a poor form
of one-on-one true communication! Much of one on one human communication is
non-verbal...e-mail leaves out facial expressions, body movements, hand
gestures, voice tone, voice volume etc etc....Many times I can quiet my 31
fourth graders without saying a word, a mad -dog stare! does the trick...( not
that kind of trick...sorry Governor)....I got a post about one of my posts to
the list and I took it the wrong way and I got angry...so I got a taste of my
own medicine...this was all in private so the names involved will remain so,
but since I voiced my anger publicly I need to voice my apology publicly....I
have spoken to all parties involved and we remain friends...it's like the time
I posted to the list that everyone who feeds RAW is out of their
minds...lol...Rebecca Little went ballistic...not knowing of course this is
 how I feed my dogs...perhaps we all need to clarify before we respond harshly,
unless ofcouse we are talking about Evan...he's Jewish and does not deserve any
respect.....there I go again..Edwin Bernard Hill, wiping egg off my face..it
aint the first time, wont be the last