[ SHOWGSD-L ] Posting for Co owner

  • From: "Yvonne D. Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:09:35 -0500

Happy Holiday!!
I'm posting this for my wonderful co owner, Gloria Sinclair!
Thank you so much to Charlotte LaRosa for awarding our girl Ponca Hill -
Tantara's Circe a major Reserve at the EVA specialty.  Last time out in Oct
at the Southern NJGSDC specialty, she received a 3 pt major under judge Doug
Crane.  "Boo" was handled by Trisha Wylie and at SNJ she was handled by
Andrew Conklin.  "Boo" is owned by me and Yvonne Kowalczyk.  Gloria
Sinclair, SINCA GSD

Let me just add last weekend sister Ponca Hill-Tantara's Andromeda finished
her championship (pending AKC approval).  Laurie Locklear is on top of the
world with the speed her bitch finished.  I want to thank all my co owners
on the great job they are doing with their dogs.  Also would like to mention
these dogs are sired by Ch. EJM N' Eko-lan's Flash OFA (hips & elbows) and
out of Ponca Hill-Tantara's Diva OFA (hips and elbows).  Diva is a AOE GV
Ch. Mar Haven's Color Guard ROM, TC, HT, PT, OFA (h&e) daughter out of Ch.
Ponca Hill's Rhumba of Tantara OFA (h&e).
Happy Holidays to all,
Yvonne
AKC Breeder of Merit

www.poncahill-tantara.net

Current Home of:
Ch. Ponca Hill's Rhumba of Tantara OFA (h&e)
Ch. Ponca Hill-Tantara's My Serenity OFA (h&e)
BIM Ch. Schneiderhof's You bet your Asp OFA (h&e)