[ SHOWGSD-L ] Posting a Bio Facts

  • From: lewieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:05:05 -0400

Since there have been several emails lately on what I have done or haven't done
I thought it might be time to set the record straight.

First of all, I never did attempt to post any bio for Gary, Gary did that
himself in the correct manner on the Showgsd Web Site.

Frank composed his bio last weekend using his laptop that he uses for work and
since it has several security levels necessary for the Security/Exchanges he
manages he could not upload his bio using the link identifed as the proper
method to upload a bio.? So Frank sent me his bio and I was going to upload it
for him.? Instead of using the link provided, I thought I would just send it to
Admin(Zoe, etc.) figuirng they could get it loaded correctly and faster.?
However, I managed to forget to type Admin and I sent it as an attachment to
the List.? First time it showed up as a blank page, got an email telling me it
was blank, did a reply and sent it again only this time in the body of the
email.? Terry then asked me if I wanted her to cut and paste and send it and I
said yes.

Finally, Zoe stepped in, corrected all my posing mistakes and posted Frank's
bio on Showgsd as I shoud have done.? So, yes, I made a mistake, Zoe corrected
it, thank you Zoe.

Lew