[ SHOWGSD-L ] Posted for SUSAN

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:59:52 -0400

Susan asked me to post from Molly & John

Well she told me she has 30 gallons of water in jugs and as we spoke someone
with a tractor was clearing downed trees, so maybe she can get out in a day or
two. She was on her way out to clear some debris and put some of the dogs back
in their kennels.

As for the rest of Beaumont, she has no way to know because all the power is
out.

Would you mind posting to the list that Molly says Shirley and Alan Melvin and
the dogs are in Austin with the grandchildren and are fine? I'd appreciate it!

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest
fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

PM