[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Posted for Bob Nieman

  • From: Bonnie Calloway <gsdjomar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:09:39 -0700 (PDT)

Ed, you think that's the worst?   LOLOL, the Canadian B.C. National - 10
years ago - membership voted on judges.  Boy, you were lucky to have another
vote.   The President of the club, or whatever she was, at the time, changed
the judge, on her own??  Membership found out 2 weeks later.  This is the
type of crap that people see and not a very good view of clubs, members or the
breed.

Bonnie