[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Post question

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:21:07 -0400

I know I am being picky but I have never understood the reason why.  I
have often felt it is done just so others on the list can see the
person replying is doing so what other reason
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org
By replying to the List, I am probably doing what is annoying to you--
but I can only explain the way I feel.  Sally, it's called SHARING.
It's what friends do--and I have found many new friends on the List.
I love to feel joy with them, empathy with them, sympathy with them
and yes, sometimes disgust with them.  I feel the List is FAMILY--in a
family, replies do NOT have to go "private."
Penny in NY