[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Post question

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 09:16:26 -0400

Putting a sick dog problem, win/brag, personal problem dog related can be
informational for some people.? What the diagnosis is for the sick dog, how it
was treated etc can be beneficial to everyone.? I enjoy hearing the wins and
brags and any dog related problems can be source of information.?

I agree about sending back congrats and sympathy but the the others I would
like to know about.? JMHO

Joyce