[ SHOWGSD-L ] Posie!

  • From: Erynbrook@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:15:43 -0400 (EDT)

We are pleased to announce that Posie  completed the last leg of both her
Herding Excellent Ducks and Herding Excellent  Sheep this weekend! Posie is
Erynbrook's Double Exposure RN, HT, PT, HSAsd,  HIAs, HXAsd, STDds, OTDs,
CGC, 2010 GSDCA National Herding High in Trial. She  was bred by Nancie Phelps
and me, and is owned by Nancie Phelps, Susan Casey,  and Kathy Howse, her
handler extraordinaire.  Posie is by PAM CH Caisson's  Unconditional Surrender
MX MXJ XF TD HSAs and out of Erynbrook's Cafe Au  Lait.She has 13 points (3
majors) toward her Breed Champion, and now  we will work toward her herding
champion as well! And oh yes, she is  working on her tracking title so that
she can earn her PAM! Thanks for  listening and we look forward to seeing
everyone at the National Herding  Trial.

Susan Casey
Front Range German Shepherd Rescue
Erynbrook  German Shepherds