[ SHOWGSD-L ] Port Jefferson NY....for once I dont know what to say....

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

Some sub human chained a rottie mix dog to a tree, doused him with gasoline and
set him on fire. This poor animal is suffering second and third degree burns
over 60 percent of his body. He is fighting for his life and IS slowly
recovering. Even thru his obviously immense pain, his innate sweetness is
shining thru. So far his veterinarian bills have exceeded 3,000$. The vet who
is treating him will continue to do so; she seems incredibly compassionate.
  One of the things that frightens me is that in so many of these "shelters"
all you have to do is lay your money down and walk out with the dog. How many
of our GSDs have landed in the hands of class b dealers this way? How many have
ended up in vivisection laboratories or as bait dogs???
  Looking at the very graphic photos of Maximus laying on bloody towels just
breaks my heart...sorry....Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas