[ SHOWGSD-L ] Poor pitiful me....

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:44:52 -0400

OK, so I couldn't get to this year's National and I really wanted to see
Ed judge again.  So I've accepted my fate and figured at least I'd get
some good reading material in the mail to keep my mind occupied.  I
ordered the Redbook, was expecting the new membership list and if I was
feeling really lucky, maybe I'd get the Review in for good measure.
Nope, nope and another nope.  None of the above!  By the time I get the
Redbook, I might as well fly out to Colorado and pick it up there!  But
poor, pitiful me did get some good DVD's in from Netflix today.  So
those films will keep me company the next few nights.  So how about it,
can anyone recommend some good films to watch while the others are
enjoying the fun and parties at the National?  I love a great
mini-series, but probably have seen them all already.  I just got in the
last part of the television series from the 90's called "Return to
Lonesome Dove" and I love it.  I'm a sucker for outlaw westerns
(Tombstone being one of my favorites)..........Val Kilmer was great and
OMG Michael Biehn who played Johnny Ringo.......that thing he does with
his mouth!   I got his tv mini-series in also (The magnificent
seven).......and yeah, he does that thing with his mouth in this movie
also.  hehehe!   So how about it pity partiers, what good movies do you
all recommend for these chilly autumn nights?   Barbara

--
Barbara J. Galasso
CHIEFTAINS GERMAN SHEPHERDS