[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poop Eating and cleanup

  • From: "juel" <juel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:52:38 -0600

OXYCLEAN, OXYCLEAN, OXYCLEAN along with a steam cleaner. I have WHITE (yup,
white) carpet in my front room and guess which room they always deem it
necessary to leave presents on? Yup, you guessed it....that lovely white
carpet....and I have gotten every single stain out you can imagine including
but not limited to poop-vomit!
I live by oxyclean....
Judy in MN