[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poll>>> Now 20% No,s>>>C'mon?

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:05:19 -0400

I am at work and we have a very fast internet service.? I went to this web site
and it took a little while to get in and vote.? I logged out and went right
back in.? I couldn't have been 30seconds and 13 more people had voted.

?

? We may end up frying this site at this rate.? GOOD FOR US? Its still 83% to
17%