[ SHOWGSD-L ] Political Action Committee (PAC)

  • From: CARALAND@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:17:39 EDT

Now that AB1634 has been shelved we must not go back to sleep. Pushed by  the
AR groups it will keep raising it's ugly head in one way or another.
Sponsored by Levine or someone like him. Those of us in the "Dog World" need to

organize a Political Action Committee (PAC) and operate it on an ongoing basis.

To be successful we would need professional guidance from people that know  and
operate in the political world. Ideally the PAC would be managed by people
in the dog fancy who would raise the funds  to operate it and make campaign
donations to suitable political candidates who need our help. The ones of us in

California have had our warning and we must heed it or we will be  attacked
again further down the road.  If we form a PAC we must be  willing to support
it  actively and financially. There are enough dog  fanciers in California to
make it a formidable organization.

I would be interested in your thoughts.

        Jack  Newton