[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poke salad and Kudzu

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:07:57 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2007 12:22:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rockannand@xxxxxxx writes:
Fin and  Haddy*  I'd come home from school, open the front d=
oor
and a waft  of it's disgusting smell would hit me and make me moan.  It's
boiled  Atlantic Haddock that when it's cooked and chewed has a squeaky  so=
und
in your mouth (the fins), and it's creamed using it's strong  juices in a
kind of loose coddled milk with boiled onions over white soggy  bread.  Oh
Lord, I just about throw up thinking about it.  That  was torture.=0D
=0D

I am just about to throw up reading about it.  Yuk