[ SHOWGSD-L ] Poison Sumac, Ivy Info

  • From: Patricia Cross <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, so many different ideas on this. I do believe that your body chemistry
changes also. I never got this until after I turned 50 and have had it several
times since. When I lived in southern Maryland and had a backyard that was
surrounded by woods and IVy, I never got it. Now that I have no woods and just
seem to  find a little here and there I always get it. The dogs are not
bringing it in because it is in a flower bed next to the house and they don't
even go near there.
Thanks for all your ideas. Hopefully some of them will work.

Patti