[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poison Ivy, Sumac, Oak

  • From: The Crystal Crow <thecrystalcrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:34:23 -0400

Here is a homeopathic remedy that has always worked for me: Rhus-Tox
http://poisonivy.aesir.com/view/homeopathic.html . It works to boost your
resistance, and is most effective as a preventative, but can aslo be used as
a remedy. I have found it in Rite Aid, as well as in smaller pharmacies.
I never had a case of PI until I moved to VA, and this stuff is the best. I
take this for about a month in the spring, and have never had another case
since the first time. The website also mentions Technu as well!

Kristal

The Crystal Crow
2107 Ginter Street
Richmond, VA 23228