[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Poison Control

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:21:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2009 2:12:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
I just  got home from shopping and catching up on emails and after reading
Ileana's post above it sounds like you know who â??these peopleâ??  are?
Either
that or you just are having a bad day.  Wow   what a heated post.   Hope
your day gets  better.
I certainly condemn whomever sent Zoe that mail and also agree she  should
consider the source a coward, but spewing venom just lowers  yourself an
unflattering level.   Additionally Zoe should CHOOSE  to not let an
insignificant
person control her emotions, because â??he who  angers you controls you!â??
Just my opinion.   Lets  get back a pleasant subject, our  dogs.
Regards,
Pat

Actually Pat, my days just couldn't get better. These people.....they don't
 sign their trash, so I guess we don't know.  But you are right, they are
insignificant.

Trust me, this isn't heated.......You couldn't miss heated from  me.....<G>

Lets let it die the insignificant death it deserves......back to dogs  now.

Ileana
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585099x1201462822/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?scf8072&hmpgIDb&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)