[ SHOWGSD-L ] Poison Control

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:11:44 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/09 8:14:35 PM, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

> If ever I've seen a group of people who are an insult to the true
> virtues
> of a German Shepherd, it has to be these people.
>
> The people who sent this latest letter to Zoe.
>
> The people who sent a letter accusing someone else of being a child
> molester at the last elections.
>
> The people who alters letter from organizations such as AKC.
>
> These people are SOOOO  wrapped up in their own agendas, they cant see
> the
> light.
>
> Unfortunately, the pattern continues.  And they still don't sign their
> letter. Lack of conviction????
> Could be because even they cant believe what they are saying.
>
> Good thing, because no one else does either.
>
> They call themselves "pillars", "icons", "true GSD lovers"......the
> "rest"
> are newbies.......really?
>
> They are either delusional or they think the rest of the world is full of
> morons that cant see thru their games.
>
> Shame on you.
>
> Ileana

I just got home from shopping and catching up on emails and after reading
Ileana's post above it sounds like you know who â??these peopleâ?? are?
Either
that or you just are having a bad day. Wow   what a heated post.   Hope
your day gets better.
I certainly condemn whomever sent Zoe that mail and also agree she should
consider the source a coward, but spewing venom just lowers yourself an
unflattering level.   Additionally Zoe should CHOOSE to not let an
insignificant
person control her emotions, because â??he who angers you controls you!â??
Just my opinion.   Lets get back a pleasant subject, our dogs.
Regards,
Pat

Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)