[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pleased to introduce:

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 12:29:51 -0700 (PDT)

I am excited and pleased to introduce my latest buddy;
 RiverRock's Kirk v. Kenlyn.
Kirk is by the handsome VA3 Danny v. Wilhendorf OFA who I had the pleasure of
meeting at the Memphis shows this spring and out of Zoa's
lovely             Champion RiverRockâ??s Hotel California OFA TC
HIC who is not only beautiful, but breathtaking in the herding field.  I made
the drive up to Kent's from Memphis and fell in love with this guy on sight!
My goodness, I have seldom seen red as red as this puppy has...wow.  He made
the long journey home like a trooper and has been the perfect gentleman.  I am
looking forward to doing a lot of fun things with this dog and am very grateful
to both Zoa and Kent for entrusting me with this wonderful puppy.  Cynthia