[ SHOWGSD-L ] Please stop the whining...

  • From: "Kris Christian" <Kris.Christian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 19:17:09 -0700

Okay...

The issue of locating our National is clearly a NO-WIN discussion.

There isn't a way to convince people that Beaumont is in the south.

There isn't a way to convince people that Ohio is in the east.

There isn't a way to convince people that Colorado was in the midwest.

There isn't a way to convince people that Oregon was in the west.

Maps don't work. Google earth doesn't work. Metrics don't work.

Nobody's happy.

Right???

Could I offer a different perspective?

Wherever the show is held, we will find a way to participate in whatever
way we can. Some in person, some via Evan's blog, some by talking with
their friends on cell phones who attend, some by reading the results
on-line, some by reading the results in the Review. To each their own.

IT WILL BE FUN!!!

Could we just stop the complaining?  PLEASE???

We are a voluntary organization. Our officers are doing the best they
can on our behalf. Let's be grateful. Let's have fun.

Oh right...that is why we are doing this in the first place. Right?

Just my two cents.

Kris Christian

Pioneer Acres

"The grass is green."