[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Please respond

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:15:51 -0500

I think Jimmy should sue that vet!
Can I have the replacement dog please?
Mary-Anne

----- Original Message -----
From: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:09 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Please respond

I am defending Jimmy, who sold a puppy to a woman in California.   After
about a year, the vet said the puppy had mild dysplasia, so the woman had
the dog
neutered and placed in a pet home. Then she sued Jimmy.  Jimmy did  have a
signed contract that called for a replacement, and he offered a  replacement
puppy, but she didn't want one.

The attorney yesterday threatened to let it be known that Jimmy sold a
puppy
that turned out to have bad hips. I told him it would not  destroy Jimmy's
reputation, he insisted it would and he told me I was  crazy.

I said I would not even have to use a last name, people would know who I am
talking about.  If you are interested, the law suit is a public  record.

I would love to hear from anyone with an opinion.  I will send them to  the
attorney.  I ended up laughing at him.  He didn't understand why I  was
laughing.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/