[ SHOWGSD-L ] Please read....Mercy needs our help.

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

Mercy was found wandering and alone....and missing the greater portion of her
rear leg. All that remains of the poor GSDs back leg is a piece of bone
sticking out. It is suspected that she was caught in a trap and gnawed her own
leg off to escape. She is emaciated and in terrible shape. LHSH will be making
a donation toward her surgery. If you would like to help Mercy on the road to
recovery, please send along your donation either to her directly, or to LHSH
and we will see that it is sent. Here is her link. The photos are graphic.
www.wagwalton.com
thank you.
The Team from Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc.
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx